MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat Vol. 67 - Chaotic conversations.

View Single Post

Old 01-31-2011, 01:53 PM   #4999
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat Vol. 67 - Chaotic conversations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
-
In a political debate here, a walloon politician put up her middle finger to a flemish politician which caused a bit of a stir. A spokesperson of the walloon politician said afterwards that "she mistook her middle finger for another finger".
Best politician story ever. Instead of the usual, boring "misspoke," she misfingered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
As celebrities tend to do, Elton John and his partner presented their baby boy to the world.

An American supermarket chain however, received many protests about how scandalous it is to show a gay couple with a baby so they opted for censorship:

:retard:
I was all because that magazine cover has been out for a while and I hadn't heard about any big flap over it. It's in my grocery store too. So, I looked it up. It's a grocery store in Arkansas where store managers can make the decision about that to put that shield on, and then when some store managers did, the store central office got flooded with complaints about the covering up. So they told the managers they couldn't cover the magazine. Censorship of censorship?? http://articles.cnn.com/2011-01-26/e...?_s=PM:SHOWBIZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
Star called me Betty.
I did?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty View Post
Andreea=Nole
star is offline View My Blog!