MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Fringe (TV Series)

View Single Post

Old 01-30-2011, 02:27 PM   #37
country flag Aenea
Vault Hunter

Aenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fringe (TV Series)

I am very happy our fears that moving Fringe to Friday may mean a death sentence for the series were proven wrong. It is doing very well 2nd straight week. Let's hope it will continue like that even when Supernatural comes back

"Fringe showed last Friday’s rating was no fluke, my friends.

The Fox drama delivered 4.6 million viewers and another 1.9 preliminary adults 18-49 rating last night.

Fringe held steady despite its lead in, Kitchen Nightmares (4 million, 1.7), dropping two tenths from last week’s debut.Everybody thought Fringe would have to face Supernatural this week, but that face-off has been delayed until next Friday. The CW decided to give the returns of Vampire Diaries (0.6) and Nikita (0.4) an encore airing instead."

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/01/29/fringe-week-2/

I read producers have said that even if the series was not picked for a 4th season they were ready with a full ending to the story in season 3.