MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping Statistics Website - we are back check post 1561

View Single Post

Old 01-30-2011, 02:39 AM   #395
country flag GoBlakeGo

GoBlakeGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoBlakeGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoBlakeGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoBlakeGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoBlakeGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoBlakeGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoBlakeGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoBlakeGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoBlakeGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoBlakeGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoBlakeGo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping Statistics Website - Ready For 2011!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boarder35m View Post
Basel and Valencia done

Evita, you probably will have to find a way to adjust the system by which matches are entered because of the new lucky loser rule in qualification and 1st round
I took at look at the edit options you can edit the player who would be the LL you just have to make sure that the player carries over every round and you edit the right match of that round. If anyone has problems with this aspect of the site post on here please PM -evita- or I and we can get it fixed.
GoBlakeGo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote