MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Olek Dolgopolov Jr.

View Single Post

Old 01-26-2011, 01:21 PM   #335
country flag Jacques_Ukraine

Jacques_Ukraine has a reputation beyond reputeJacques_Ukraine has a reputation beyond reputeJacques_Ukraine has a reputation beyond reputeJacques_Ukraine has a reputation beyond reputeJacques_Ukraine has a reputation beyond reputeJacques_Ukraine has a reputation beyond reputeJacques_Ukraine has a reputation beyond reputeJacques_Ukraine has a reputation beyond reputeJacques_Ukraine has a reputation beyond reputeJacques_Ukraine has a reputation beyond reputeJacques_Ukraine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Olek Dolgopolov Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judio View Post
Can someone post the name of his mother when she was a gymnast please ??

Elena ...... ????
Judio, are you sure that Dolgo' mother first name is Elena?

You could find Elena Dolgopolova in Russian language Internet, but of course she (born in 1980) has not any connection to our tennisist (born in 1988). The fact is that Dolgo's father is of Russian origin and Dolgopolov (Dolgopolova for women) is widespread Russian surname and you could find thousands people with such surname. So we need to know the girl name of Dolgo's mother. I've tried to search in Russian and Ukrainian internet, but without success for the present. I guess mother is not very public person now. I'll continue my attempts to find an answer to your question