MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2011 Photo Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-22-2011, 12:19 AM   #131
country flag inez

inez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2011 Photo Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by luxsword View Post
The bedroom looks like a hotel bedroom, but with a very ugly painting/photo on the wall. (It nearly made me miss the cute kitty )
...Awww.....well, you have to remember that the magazine stylists would have spent probably about three hours preparing the place for the photoshoot - (you don't really think Marat makes his bed with hospital corners do you!!) and its clear if you compare the place as it is presented in these pics with what we can see of it in "real' life in the Pat Cash video (shoes by the door, clothes all over the chair....lol....) then I think it's clear he doesn't live in it looking like this!!...glad to see little Fenusya has control of the bed tho....I bet she bites his feet in the morning if he's late getting up to feed her.... ..as for the print - well, we now he likes David La Chappelle .. and that is definitely in his style if not actually by him...so he's consistent...although there was an advertisement for an alcoholic drink - I think it was Baileys or something like that, that used a very similar image....which is what sprang to my mind when I saw it hehehehe.......