MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Starting off 2011 Down Under

View Single Post

Old 01-21-2011, 05:22 PM   #124
country flag Fumus

Fumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Starting off 2011 Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winston's Human View Post
Let's not forget that both of Wawrinka's victories over Andy came in retirements (2008 Rome & 2009 Shanghai) whereas Andy beat Wawrinka easily in Davis Cup in 2009.
Wawa struggles with big serves, his ROS of the fast ball isn't very good. I think he won't be able to get enough balls back if Andy serves well. I also think Stan isn't a shot maker, he'll try to rally with Andy...so I mean he's going to have alot of looks in every set.

This is all pointless anyways, if he wins he'll get Federer in the qrts. I don't think the surface is fast enough that he'll be able to use his serve to keep Federer at bay. GSM.
That's the gospel.
Fumus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote