MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Andy's 2011 Live Score Discussion Thread (basel)

View Single Post

Old 01-21-2011, 02:56 AM   #83
country flag seljanin

seljanin has a reputation beyond reputeseljanin has a reputation beyond reputeseljanin has a reputation beyond reputeseljanin has a reputation beyond reputeseljanin has a reputation beyond reputeseljanin has a reputation beyond reputeseljanin has a reputation beyond reputeseljanin has a reputation beyond reputeseljanin has a reputation beyond reputeseljanin has a reputation beyond reputeseljanin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Andy's 2011 Live Score Discussion Thread (AO)

Andy's slice approaches and volleying were atrocious today. Even more than his slicing and pushing in this match

Thanks God he won, but really he has to thank Haase's physical struggles and inability of reading Andy's serve and also inability of breaking Andy in that 2nd set, when it seemed to me that Andy's on the ropes.

If he somehow manages to win the next match, which I really doubt, it is going to be very fugly vs Fed. I still have the naive hope that Andy will improve his game, although it doesn't seem that there are any basis for such hope

F. Mayer/M/Youzhny/F. Fognini/J. Nieminen/L. Rosol/G. Muller/D. Brands/I. Sijsling/K. de Schepper/L. Hewitt/J. Zopp/M. Berrer/I. Karlovic/F. Nielsen/C. Guccione

S. Querrey/J. Janowicz/F. Lopez/B. Baker/R. Harrison/L. Kubot/S. Darcis/D. Meffert/M. Przysiezny/H. Podlipnik-Castillo/A. Olivetti/A. Bogdanovic/P. Oswald/A. Juška/V. Ivanov/R. Bloomfield/N. Rosenzweig
seljanin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote