MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Viktor Troicki Summer/ US Hard court swing 2011

View Single Post

Old 01-14-2011, 07:43 AM   #14
country flag Nole_1990

Nole_1990 has a reputation beyond reputeNole_1990 has a reputation beyond reputeNole_1990 has a reputation beyond reputeNole_1990 has a reputation beyond reputeNole_1990 has a reputation beyond reputeNole_1990 has a reputation beyond reputeNole_1990 has a reputation beyond reputeNole_1990 has a reputation beyond reputeNole_1990 has a reputation beyond reputeNole_1990 has a reputation beyond reputeNole_1990 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Viktor Trociki 2011 Season

Viktor Press Confrence

"I would say the match was pretty bad," reflected Troicki. "It was quite windy. We were both struggling with our games. I wasn't so happy with my performance, but still I'm happy that I won. There was a lot mistakes from both sides."

Simon has won his four matches against Troicki without the loss of a set, but the World No. 30 clinched Serbia’s win over France in the Davis Cup finals by winning the fifth rubber last December.

“The Davis Cup is finished now. It's a good memory for them and bad for us,” said Simon with a smile, when asked about if there was a rivalry between the two nations. “That's it. Even if I win 6-0, 6-0 tomorrow, it won't change anything.”

"It's not going to be easy," admitted Troicki. "I mean, I played Gilles a few times and I never won a set against him. So definitely it's not going to be an easy match for me. I hope it's going to be a good match.

"Right now I feel [the Davis Cup final] gave me a lot [of confidence] since I'm in the final. Second event of the year and already final. For sure it can give me a lot of confidence. I'm hoping to continue this way during the year."

The 24-year-old Troicki will be playing in his fourth ATP World Tour final. He won his first title last autumn in Moscow.
Nole_1990 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote