MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - down under 2011 is even earlier this year lol

View Single Post

Old 01-13-2011, 12:08 AM   #55
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: down under 2011 is even earlier this year lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Via View Post
the pupil has defeated the teacher, but not before i discover that the official website has a large pic of arno on its homepage banner. really amazing these kiwis....... http://www.heinekenopen.co.nz/
I had to refresh about 5 times before I got to see Arnaud. He does stand out, 5 white shirts and then it suddenly is in your face red and purple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Via View Post
ahh melbourne has secret hiding places for players to train, most of the practice sessions we don't get to see. when fans go there early it's really only for watching qualifying. or unless they run into players around the city.

good luck to arno, i do hope to see him looking like enjoying his matches
They do? That sucks! It's the same in Mons, but that's only a challenger. I didn't expect that at a grand slam.

I hope so too!