MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat Vol. 67 - Chaotic conversations.

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2011, 02:02 PM   #67
country flag wildegirl05
ˇHala Madrid!

wildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat Vol. 67! The N. American sneaks in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peta Pan View Post
I don't know how he is. I make a point of not visiting Feraltown (yes that place is full of ferals). But every time I see him I think of you now
how racist what can you expect from barcatards though

that's all well and good but that doesn't help me. i need him to be thinking of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by -JM- View Post
Someday I'll go live in a place where the temperature is all year long between 20° and 30°... That would be my heaven
parts of california have sickeningly perfect weather. also where i used to live had PERFECT weather nearly everyday except in the summer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
OK, Ronnie 1-3 down
Bett, if you say something, I'll kill you
good for the game love it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
What penalty? Messi dived.
wildegirl05 is offline View My Blog!