MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat Vol. 67 - Chaotic conversations.

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2011, 01:47 PM   #57
country flag wildegirl05
ˇHala Madrid!

wildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat Vol. 67! The N. American sneaks in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
LOL Hema, we had the first days of thaw after 45 days of frost so the snow has melted a little. Our floods coming in spring. So many houses collapsed and people injured from the ice and snow falling from the roofs or people cleaning roofs falling themselves badly from the roofs, one young man even died. Nothing like that has ever happened here.

OK rant over. I wish this global whatever thing causing these extreme weather patterns would be over.
that's awful

Quote:
Originally Posted by -JM- View Post
it's been like this for years for me am no mensa and can't get the thanos, fast clays and gettas of MTF
jm, the first step is tackling their posts with the confidence that you can get it. vamos spartan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getta View Post
and, here's a scientific post.
high praise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty View Post
i knew i would get the support of u girls

but i need also a diet
betty, you're gorgeous. mou would ravish you in a second

if you want to lose weight, get a dog. if i didn't have bertie, i would be a lazy lump of lard don't diet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
Ah, I need to follow more threads to get the full Getta puzzle.

I think that the next step for getta should be to create her own coded language for us to break before understanding what she's saying.
nooo, a published code would be boring. this way, it's like any difficult text. you just dive in and hope for the best. and if you get it wrong, you cite some people who say all interpretations are valid

Quote:
Originally Posted by -JM- View Post
MTF mafia actually has its own language... Close to Snoo's but more subtle to make sure everyone will think of them as smarter people, fast clay actually is their mentor...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
What penalty? Messi dived.
wildegirl05 is offline View My Blog!