MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat Vol. 67 - Chaotic conversations.

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2011, 01:40 PM   #56
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat Vol. 67! The N. American sneaks in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
LOL Hema, we had the first days of thaw after 45 days of frost so the snow has melted a little. Our floods coming in spring. So many houses collapsed and people injured from the ice and snow falling from the roofs or people cleaning roofs falling themselves badly from the roofs, one young man even died. Nothing like that has ever happened here.
OK rant over. I wish this global whatever thing causing these extreme weather patterns would be over.
You should move to South India, Maria. Then you can complain about extreme heat(it touched 38C in what was supposed to be winter)

Seriously though, winter sucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty View Post
this morning i wear at work a wool dress(andy the one i showed u)
my colleague told me: pretty dress but..did u get kilos?
me yesi know it notices on belly buti like this dress
colleague:yes it notices u should wear a (dont know english name but it needs for hide the belly:

or a larger dress

ok be sincere but sometime dont need to say all to other
What did you tell her?

I had a colleague once look at my baby pic and say, " You looked so cute as a baby-what happened to you now?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by finishingmove View Post
we actually improvise

“But even so, amid the tornadoed Atlantic of my being, do I myself still for ever centrally disport in mute calm; and while ponderous planets of unwaning woe revolve round me, deep down and deep inland there I still bathe me in eternal mildness of joy.” - Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!