MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Starting off 2011 Down Under

View Single Post

Old 01-10-2011, 02:05 PM   #59
country flag Fumus

Fumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Starting off 2011 Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deboogle!. View Post
But Ryan the problem is that if you don't practice playing good strong aggressive tennis, you can't do it when you are in a big tight match in a slam. That's why we see him bumrush the net on horrible approach shots when he plays the top players in big matches.
You'll never hear me argue against Andy playing aggressive tennis that said had he won this match and the title even playing the right way, I wouldn't feel any better or worse about his chances in Melbourne. This week was a good warm up and that's all it was. I hope to see his form improve at the AO where playing well actually counts, that's all I am saying. I've just seen it too often where guys have had great weeks or crappy ones and play totally different when it counts. Ya know?
That's the gospel.
Fumus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote