MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Starting off 2011 Down Under

View Single Post

Old 01-09-2011, 06:19 AM   #55
country flag arodfanpe666o

arodfanpe666o has a reputation beyond reputearodfanpe666o has a reputation beyond reputearodfanpe666o has a reputation beyond reputearodfanpe666o has a reputation beyond reputearodfanpe666o has a reputation beyond reputearodfanpe666o has a reputation beyond reputearodfanpe666o has a reputation beyond reputearodfanpe666o has a reputation beyond reputearodfanpe666o has a reputation beyond reputearodfanpe666o has a reputation beyond reputearodfanpe666o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Starting off 2011 Down Under

Well, same old shit again. An in-form player steps in and Andy is out. Andy creates expectations, explaining how he is in shape and so on and so on and soon he gets beaten. I'm not saying that it is so bad to loose to Sod, but at least make it a fight. He should at least do that if he really considers himself a contender at Slams. Which he is not. You cant loose 5!!! consecutive matches against top 10 players and think you can win a Slam. And to win a Slam, you can not do it without beating these guys, and I don't think it is going to be easier against Rafa or Fed.

We all know he can beat Dolgopolov or Anderson or whoever he played this week before the final. He is experienced enough to make the finals of 250 event and, let's face it, he did not have a bad draw this week, did not meet a tricky player. The win, that would really mean something was the match against Sod. And he failed. Worse - Sod beats him convincingly. And I don't believe in Melbourne it will be different. He will get to quarters maybe, someone playing good will come and it will be over.

I promised myself to not care anymore after the shameful performance in London but I can't stop just like that. But I should.
arodfanpe666o is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote