MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - down under 2011 is even earlier this year lol

View Single Post

Old 01-05-2011, 11:00 PM   #29
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: down under 2011 is even earlier this year lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulage View Post
Arno is ready to play the challengers he says he has a lack of energy with only one week of preparation because of DC. He doesn't want to forced on his body because of his age and he doesn't feel in the emergency.

He looks prepared in his mind to lost his Auckland points.

For indoor season he's in Zagreb list and Alt in Rotterdam and Marseille. Then i don't know what he ill choose to do.
i know one has to be realistic, but giving up on the points before the tournament even starts is so negative

he does sound like he needs another few weeks of holiday... i don't think i'll run into him in a good mood
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote