MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - °_° - Stan's news - °_°

View Single Post

Old 01-04-2011, 06:13 PM   #133
country flag mukado

mukado has a reputation beyond reputemukado has a reputation beyond reputemukado has a reputation beyond reputemukado has a reputation beyond reputemukado has a reputation beyond reputemukado has a reputation beyond reputemukado has a reputation beyond reputemukado has a reputation beyond reputemukado has a reputation beyond reputemukado has a reputation beyond reputemukado has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: °_° - Stan's news - °_°

In 2010, Stanislas Wawrinka, the Swiss tennis great hope and great friend of the master Roger Federer with which he brought back the Olympic gold in Beijing in 2008, has not only experienced separation with his coach (Dimitry Zavialoff, replaced by Peter Lundgren). He also separated Vuilloud Ilham, whom he married Dec. 15, 2009 and with whom he had welcomed a daughter, Alexia, born February 12, 2010.

At 25, after a distinguished career as a junior (crowned by two titles at Roland Garros), Stanislas Wawrinka is firmly installed in the top 20 of ATP, although still chasing his first major success on the pro circuit : apart from two victories in tournaments small scale, it caught a few final prestige (Stuttgart, Doha, Rome) without ever turning the test.
Early on the courts, Wawrinka has also been in his personal life, marrying at age 24 with Vuilloud Ilham, a former model and TV presenter on TSR in Switzerland, and becoming in the wake Dad.

The young woman of 36 years has explained to the Swiss 20 Minutes about the circumstances of this separation, decided just before Christmas. Starting with an update: Contrary to information put forward by Blick, who revealed their breakup, Ilham has not moved with her daughter. "He is gone," she says, explaining that less than a year after their marriage and seven months after the birth of their daughter, her husband has suddenly become "unrecognizable" since he new coach: "He left us with Alexia on September 20 last, when he returned to the Davis Cup. He told me verbatim:" Since I have my new coach, I changed, I other needs, other desires. Tennis is my priority once more. I have five years, I will devote myself fully. "

Stanislas Wawrinka, who had indicated he would deliver a comment, confirmed that version, saying simply: "We'll just make the little suffers least from this situation."

Unfortunate that Stan has not been able to follow the example of his elder Roger Federer, world number two, but also husband and father of twins filled. Especially Ilham, in 2008, said he has changed a lot, for good, for the sake of his marriage and career of his beloved (see his confidence in the then Swiss Morning here). Stanislas Wawrinka has changed, too ...
mukado is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote