MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Anderson Cooper is gorgeous.

View Single Post

Old 01-03-2011, 10:26 PM   #60
country flag Nole fan
The new era of SuperNovak

Nole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Getting check'd out. How do you react?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I honestly wish I could because I'm not a tease at all, but I don't have any recent pictures, and my computer is essentially broken and I can't send out or download pictures. I'm not the type to hide, if I had pics, I'd let you see and melt over them
Blah, blah, blah... I don't think that anyone believes you.
For someone who likes to write monologues about himself and brag non stop about how hot he is should at least show his face. And you have a lot of it.

Either you get him or you don't.

Novak Djokovic nº1!

The Golden Era of Novak: Australian Open * Dubai * Indian Wells * Miami * Belgrade * Madrid * Rome * Wimbledon * Montreal * US Open * Abu Dhabi * Australian Open * Miami * Toronto * China * Shanghai * World Tour Finals 2012 * Australian Open 2013 * Dubai * Montecarlo * Beijing * Shanghai * Paris * WTF * Indian Wells * Miami * Rome * WIMBLEDON 2014
Federer to Nole: "Amazing year. Amazing tournament. Amazing match. You are THE BEST!"
Nole fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote