MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world!!

View Single Post

Old 01-02-2011, 08:51 PM   #1200
country flag Sileithel

Sileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeytattoo View Post
A random tweet that I thought was funny.

Could a Spanish speaker render "Además está intacto físicamente" into sensible English pls?
Yes, I had seen that tweet by Guillermo Salatino before. I didn't post it, because I thought you guys didn't know who Salatino was (Argentinian sports commentator and journalist, knows A LOT about tennis and its history) and, mainly, because it was hard to translate it
What he means is that Marat's body and physical state is just as before, as if he had just retired, his body has remained the same.

Quote:
If you can, go to see Marat Safin. He's a crazy beauty and plays tennis like the gods. Besides he is intact physically. Ah, the girls die for him.
Actually he said "un loco lindo". Direct translation would be that, but it roughly means someone who's "crazy" but in a nice way, a charming person. Yeah, and he said Marat plays tennis like the gods Yeah we know
Sileithel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote