MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - down under 2011 is even earlier this year lol

View Single Post

Old 01-02-2011, 01:38 PM   #13
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: down under 2011 is even earlier this year lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezzi View Post
Is there any news on the coach? Cause Serra and Adrian were both also working with Boris, right?
News are coming and are not good. The four guys Nico, Adrian, Flo and Arno are all with Boris since it's official that Pierre works with Fusai. Lequipe writes that FFT will take a decision about that situation after AO . They could be split imo . lequipe writes also that Flo and Arno will go in Auckland without a coach so we can conclude Arno had choosed Auckland sorry. Nico is with Faurel in Hopman Cup because of that one coach situation, when i saw Faurel with Nico i knew that Pierre was not in Australia. It's a pity since it was a great group i hope FFT can find another caoch for our guys. Boris can't coach everybody and see all the match .
Attached Images
File Type: jpg coach.jpg (51.9 KB, 5 views)
soulage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote