MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - TT Code of Conduct - Approved

View Single Post

Old 01-01-2011, 01:26 AM   #8
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TT Code of Conduct - Please vote to approve

Great work overall, but due to the holiday period in addition with another MTF event I took part in I didn't really have time to update every single bullshit for two weeks for Doha, until today. This is very strict. What are the consequences if someone has time off? Ban from TT? Ban from managing? Who really decides and bases on what? Many things come unexpected. What is the foul language exactly? More/less strict than the general we use on MTF?

It's obvious everybody tries their best, I think we've done so even without any additional rules for a few years; it's all a matter of fair play and being helpful that every human should be.

Will the new players really check the threads? Will they check this conduct? Like we had the Romanian chap this week who subscribed everywhere, eventually didn't read any TT rules and I was explaining things to him step by step via PM. We'll always have ppl new to MTF and TT... it won't solve any problems.

Like Hotzenplotz, I don't vote for or against, it certainly took effort to be prepared and the idea itself counts...

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote