MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Jim's Interview

Thread: Jim's Interview
View Single Post

Old 12-30-2010, 10:46 AM   #3
country flag Puschkin

Puschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jim's Interview

Quote:
Originally Posted by mukado View Post
"Forget? Not seen the season "

"Guy Forget never called me this season. I have not seen either on tournaments. He is only when he comments to the TV. From the moment the coach tells me absolutely nothing, I am not too concerned with the Davis Cup season. When you're coach, you have more than 8 to 10 potential players to call, to maintain pressure. This is not huge, it could do, it's still his job. And it would allow players to feel a little in the team. The final in Serbia I look like a spectator who has nothing to do with the team. Forget said he would invite all the players in Serbia who participated in the adventure. I was once the 5th, 4th year before, and not a single call! Davis Cup, I really want to dispute it. It will only be the result of good results during the season. "
Be careful Jim. If you go on like that, you'll never be in the team. One has to shout loudly to be selected and tell at every occasion that DC is the most important event, and your coach has to give interviews in the same vain.... only then Forget might know that you exist.

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Puschkin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote