MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - down under 2011 is even earlier this year lol

View Single Post

Old 12-30-2010, 12:55 AM   #5
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: down under 2011 is even earlier this year lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Via View Post
mika is going to partner nenad (good news for kezzi) the coming year, while arno last year's partner the israelites are playing together again. no idea who arno will play with in aus??
Or not, if they both see us, Nenad will tell Mika we're his biggest fans, cause we even came to Serbia and then Mika will tell him we are actually Arnaud fans. So some explaining to do in Rotterdam. We love both, it's just that the French team has more of our faves. If only Nenad was French, he could complete our perfect DC team.
But I bought a Serbian mini flag to go with my France shirt and will cheer them on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulage View Post
that's what we were wondering with whom he will play the AO. I hope he will find a good partner Flo Serra was also flying to australia on monday they are surely training together with also Adrian if Rain allows them to do.
I'm sure he'll find a partner he's happy with. Is there any news on the coach? Cause Serra and Adrian were both also working with Boris, right?