Originally Posted by viruzzz
1. Tsonga to finally win a slam.
2. Tsonga to win a M1000.
3. Federer to win 2 slams.
4. Nalbandian to get into the top 10 again. Blake to get the top 30 again.
5. Nalbandian/Tsonga/Hewitt to get no injuries.
6. Hewitt to do well all year, to win more than one title.
7. Dustin Brown cracks the top 50. Dimitrov the top 30.
8. Federer to get N° 1 again.
9. Karlovic to have a good season with one or more titles and a top 30 ranking.
10. Nalbt to win a M1000.
Never going to happen.
Anyways, my top 10:
1. Rafa staying at #1.
2. Rafa winning the only thing he's lacking, the WTF.
3. Rafa winning AO and take the non calendar grand slam.
4. Verdasco to stop chocking and actually start winning some matches.
5. Delpo to come back and win some matches and improve his ranking.
6. Nalbandian to play even better than last year.
7. Raonic to hopefully crack the Top 100.
8. F. Lopez to crack the Top 20.
9. Gasquet to crack the Top 20.
10. Martí to finally make it big on the Challenger tour.