Re: What are your 10 tennis wishes for 2011?
1. Federer does the unthinkable. 'nuff said.
2. Federer goes # 1.
3. Nadal goes # 2.
4. Nalbandian and Gasquet make the top ten.
5. Gasquet gives up coke, Nalbandian locks the fridge.
6. Del Potro gets fit and challenges authority.
7. A Surprise finalist loses to Fed in AO.
8. MTF allows registered users multi-quotes.
9. ATP makes the surface for USO faster.
10. Carpet reintroduced.
“What a fate: to be condemned to work for a firm where the slightest negligence at once gave rise to the gravest suspicion! Were all the employees nothing but a bunch of scoundrels, was there not among them one single loyal devoted man who, had he wasted only an hour or so of the firm's time in the morning, was so tormented by conscience as to be driven out of his mind and actually incapable of leaving his bed?”
- G.S; before his inevitable demise