Re: What are your 10 tennis wishes for 2011?
1. Federer does the unthinkable. 'nuff said.
2. Federer goes # 1.
3. Nadal goes # 2.
4. Nalbandian and Gasquet make the top ten.
5. Gasquet gives up coke, Nalbandian locks the fridge.
6. Del Potro gets fit and challenges authority.
7. A Surprise finalist loses to Fed in AO.
8. MTF allows registered users multi-quotes.
9. ATP makes the surface for USO faster.
10. Carpet reintroduced.
Down in the street little eddies of wind were whirling dust and torn paper into spirals, and though the sun was shining and the sky a harsh blue, there seemed to be no color in anything, except the posters that were plastered everywhere. The black mustachioed face gazed down from every commanding corner. There was one on the house-front immediately opposite.BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU, the caption said, while the dark eyes looked deep into Winston's own. Down at street level another poster, torn at one corner, flapped fitfully in the wind, alternately covering and uncovering the single word INGSOC. (1.1.4)