Re: What are your 10 tennis wishes for 2011?
1. For Del Potro to regain his form and return to top 10.
2. For Davydenko to show what he can do, one last time.
3. For Federer to reclaim the top ranking for at least a few weeks so he breaks Sampras' record for weeks at #1.
4. That Soderling reaches another Slam final.
5. That Harrison and Nishikori keeps climbing the rankings.
6. That someone other than Nadal wins Roland Garros.
7. That we get at least 2 teenagers in the top 100.
8. That Nalbandian shows consistency and stays healthy.
9. That we get to see some truly memorable 5-setters.
10. That Tipsarevic and De Bakker wins an ATP tour title.
Originally Posted by Paolo Pinkel
These are the moments when you look in Rafito's brown eyes you see the child in him that only wants to be a fisherman in Mallorca. Or maybe a gigolo for English tourists.
Originally Posted by Tutsi Frutsi
Federer is more one-dimensional player than Djokovic.