MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - In the spotlight - EnriqueIG8

View Single Post

Old 12-27-2010, 03:46 PM   #25
country flag EnriqueIG8
Som i Serem

EnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: In the spotlight - EnriqueIG8

Thanks for the questions Nat, hope you will enjoy reading the answers.

1. If you were a flower, what would it be?

Hyacinth(us) probably. Don't know why but it smells really good, just like me

2. Do you think spanking children should be allowed?

Haha spanking in a discipline way, yes. Spanking in a sexual way, a big no-no.

3. Are you a religious person? Why/ Why not?

I don't see myself as an atheist. I consider myself Catholic but not an extreme one. I believe there is something more in the world but the whole hell thing, doing everything by the bible that's what I don't believe.

4. Cats or dogs?

I don't like cats at all. Dogs over cats anytime, anyday, anywhere.

Say Hi to my dog, Kyra.

How can you not love that.

5. 5 MTF posters you'd take to a desert island

Since I'm a guy and I probably have my needs on that Island I have to go with 5 women.

1^ Nole Fan
2^ Nathaliia
3^ Tulipe
4^ Gretchen.

5^ Clay Death, to have some conversations with and battle with from time to time to keep myself sharp and strong.

6. Favourite subject at school / less favourite

Like; Geography. I like everything about other cultures, countries and the information about our planet.

Dislike; Math. I'm not bad it I just don't like working with numbers all day.

7. What are your perfect sleeping hours?

Probably from 3AM till 11AM. I'm not a morning person, don't have a big morning mood but I like to be awake till late and sleep till late .

8. Views on politics?

I don't vote everytime I get the chance but I would say my view on politics is social liberal.

9. Which movie/ novel hero do you resemble?

Superman. I can do anything, rescue you, look amazing in spandex and like Superman I have 1 weakness, not kryptonite but women

What does make you laugh the most?

Normally plain jokes wouldn't cut the mustard with me. I prefer stories from friends of me, or other people. You know stories that happened to them in real time.

Former #1 in FITD (Titles: 11 / US Open 2009 + MS Shanghai 2010 + MS Cincinatti 2011 champion)
also: Bangkok 2008, Sydney 2009, Acapulco 2009, Dubai 2009, Bĺstad 2009, Stockholm 2009, Eastbourne 2010 & Auckland 2013

Former #1 in Suicide Tennis (Titles: 2 / Won: 7)
#89 in TT Singles (Titles: 3 / CH Ortisei 2010, CH Bratislava 2010 & CH Mons 2012) | ATP Zagreb F 2013
#74 in TT Doubles (Titles: 6 / CH Rome 2011 + CH Ostrava 2011 w. vn01, CH Madrid 2012 w. Rodrigol_87, CH Sheffield 2013 w. sdtoot & CH Rome 2013 + CH Bordeaux 2013 w. Sonj1989)
EnriqueIG8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote