MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Hip-Hop the thread

View Single Post

Old 12-27-2010, 03:20 AM   #171
country flag out_here_grindin

out_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hip-Hop music thread: OHG's in-depth review of Kanye West's new album in post #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by DartMarcus View Post
Nice review!!
I have not listened to Lost in the World, but I enjoyed all the rest of album, especially Gorgeous, Runaway, Dark Fantasy and Blame Game. Was not impressed by Devil in a dress but I will listen to it more
How do you rate the album compared to Kanye's previous works?
Well its not as much of a hip-hop album. You can't really compare it with his previous albums. His past ones were better hip-hop, he is now a diverse figure.

Follow college tennis here.. (I am the user Clemson_tennis)
out_here_grindin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote