MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat v66: happy 4th BD Francy :hug:

View Single Post

Old 12-26-2010, 11:47 PM   #59
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Mikey: 2010 pop Champion of MTF Rafachat vol 66

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
So you're saying that you're staying out of it? You throw Maria under a bus? You abstain for voting? Not even a little PM? Not even a little 100 posts over all chat threads and non-tennis?
[GWH]You are saying this, not me.[/GWH]

What I can say is if I was to pick a woman to represent a Miss MTF both of them suit there just perfectly fine. Anyway I saw you voted only them both, so we seem to share opinion, how about I ask you a few questions how you were going to vote if they met and how many PMs you were going to send.

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!