MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Where are we all from?

View Single Post

Old 01-12-2005, 12:49 AM   #39
country flag brazuca5copas

brazuca5copas has a reputation beyond reputebrazuca5copas has a reputation beyond reputebrazuca5copas has a reputation beyond reputebrazuca5copas has a reputation beyond reputebrazuca5copas has a reputation beyond reputebrazuca5copas has a reputation beyond reputebrazuca5copas has a reputation beyond reputebrazuca5copas has a reputation beyond reputebrazuca5copas has a reputation beyond reputebrazuca5copas has a reputation beyond reputebrazuca5copas has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where are we all from?

Wowww great pics Sol, I knew Los Roques when I was in Isla Margarita in 1996, I was only 14 years old but I will never forget this travel, Los Roques it was the most beautiful place that I knew in whole my life. Looks like a paradise , I remember that me and my family was in Isla Margarita and someone tell us for not lose the oportunity to know this archipelago that is to less than 2 hours flight of Isla. it is a very restricted place and protected for the government, I remember that when we arrive there
had only mens of exercise and few tourists. It's forbidden to take for house a sand grain of the place, what I'm so agree. At last never I will forget this place.
brazuca5copas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote