MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Laurynas Grigelis (LTU)

View Single Post

Old 12-13-2010, 06:18 PM   #255
country flag Dalx

Dalx has a reputation beyond reputeDalx has a reputation beyond reputeDalx has a reputation beyond reputeDalx has a reputation beyond reputeDalx has a reputation beyond reputeDalx has a reputation beyond reputeDalx has a reputation beyond reputeDalx has a reputation beyond reputeDalx has a reputation beyond reputeDalx has a reputation beyond reputeDalx has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Laurynas Grigelis (LTU)

Google translation from Future Talent website:

Quote:
Sunday, December 12, 2010
The season Laurynas Grigelis in ten questions

- An opinion about your season
"It 's been a good season, especially given that this year we focused more to increase my experience and to raise my level of play, rather than looking at the standings. This is also illustrated by the tournaments I've played this season: 13 futures, but also 12 challengers and two ATP tournaments. "

- A vote to your season, from 1 to 10
"I do a 7.5 because this year I made some wrong choice, I had ups and downs, however, less compared to past seasons."

- Your best game?
"I think it is a victory against Evans in the Davis Cup, 6-4 at the September 5 Definitely was not one of the best games played, but I managed mentally well and is without doubt my most important victory of 2010. "

- Your best tournament?
"My best tournament was in France, € 15,000 more accommodations in Nevers, where I beat Sabau, Eysseric and Millot. Mentally I made the better, and also tennis, I was at high level, even if it was not enough to win the tournament. "

- What do you feel most improved this year?
"Definitely I have improved a lot physically and mentally. I can be stronger when I get to play a game, I can keep the pace up and to be concentrated more than before. They helped me not only good training in Brusaporto, but also many high-level tournaments, where you are playing against strong people, because you can learn a lot from them, the attitude to the technical part.. "

- What you need to improve more?
"We can still improve in everything, indeed we must improve in all if you want to get to the top ... This winter I will work more on the athletic and technically by the law, without neglecting the mental aspect. These are areas where I have more room for improvement, but will also work on the rest. "

- What do you expect from 2011?
"First of all I hope I feel good physically, because otherwise you find it difficult. Then I hope to showcase my skills, relying on winter work and without making the same mistakes of the past. If I could do so I expect a good season. "

- The purpose of ranking for 2011?
"I wish to close around the number 250 ATP, so you can take a step forward by beating the only challenger in the board, and also trying to make some qualifications ATP. I also dispute the qualifications of all four Slams. "

- The tournament that you dream of winning?
"The dream was always to win Wimbledon or the U.S. Open ... But I'm happy to say that any Slam (Laughter, ed).

- A goal for 2011: Tennis?
"Let's say that when I have free time I like to spend with friends and with people who love me. Then, in conclusion, I would like to thank the Future Talent for the possibility that it is giving me, and yet my parents and the whole group who trains with me, the coaches, the athletic trainer, masseur and the players: we try to help in times difficult and we try to support each other. Thank you all. "
Dalx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote