MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ATP Race points 2011 for juniors (1993 and younger)

View Single Post

Old 12-10-2010, 02:10 AM   #66
country flag GasquetGulbis

GasquetGulbis has a reputation beyond reputeGasquetGulbis has a reputation beyond reputeGasquetGulbis has a reputation beyond reputeGasquetGulbis has a reputation beyond reputeGasquetGulbis has a reputation beyond reputeGasquetGulbis has a reputation beyond reputeGasquetGulbis has a reputation beyond reputeGasquetGulbis has a reputation beyond reputeGasquetGulbis has a reputation beyond reputeGasquetGulbis has a reputation beyond reputeGasquetGulbis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ATP Race points 2010 for juniors (1992 and younger)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadal_Power View Post
Yeah,that ''young'' players are better and better every year

Lets wait and see what will 2011 bring,I really don't expect anything from Filip and really nothing serious from any of them in ATP Tour (don't think any of them played 15 ATP matches)

Grigor needed just that Geneva title (I watched it and he celebrate like it was Masters 1000 crown) to start great Challengers run but he have talent for much more then that
Ya, I think Berankis and Harrison will be the big movers, Harrison has a very mature game already as shown in the US Open, and plus being American he gets wildcards into the early Masters, and probably will get the Americans spot in the Australian Open too.
GasquetGulbis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote