MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ATP Race points 2011 for juniors (1993 and younger)

View Single Post

Old 12-09-2010, 07:13 PM   #63
country flag TennisOnWood

TennisOnWood has a reputation beyond reputeTennisOnWood has a reputation beyond reputeTennisOnWood has a reputation beyond reputeTennisOnWood has a reputation beyond reputeTennisOnWood has a reputation beyond reputeTennisOnWood has a reputation beyond reputeTennisOnWood has a reputation beyond reputeTennisOnWood has a reputation beyond reputeTennisOnWood has a reputation beyond reputeTennisOnWood has a reputation beyond reputeTennisOnWood has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ATP Race points 2010 for juniors (1992 and younger)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GasquetGulbis View Post
Useless might be going a bit far, what's Bhambri's record like in challengers. And remember Grigor at the beginning of this season, he was playing in the Futures circuit because he couldn't get passed the first rounds in Challengers, then he built up a bit of confidence and started doing well in Futures. Keep in mind that Krajinovic has been deeper in an ATP draw than any of these other players, making the semi's in Belgrade, so I think you're being a bit quick to judge him.
Yeah.. great fixed tournament at home (I am from Serbia). Lets see his next ''deep ATP draw'' or,before that,ANY decent Challenger result in 2011.