MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ATP Race points 2011 for juniors (1993 and younger)

View Single Post

Old 12-09-2010, 04:50 PM   #61
country flag TennisOnWood

TennisOnWood has a reputation beyond reputeTennisOnWood has a reputation beyond reputeTennisOnWood has a reputation beyond reputeTennisOnWood has a reputation beyond reputeTennisOnWood has a reputation beyond reputeTennisOnWood has a reputation beyond reputeTennisOnWood has a reputation beyond reputeTennisOnWood has a reputation beyond reputeTennisOnWood has a reputation beyond reputeTennisOnWood has a reputation beyond reputeTennisOnWood has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ATP Race points 2010 for juniors (1992 and younger)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GasquetGulbis View Post
Just found this page, and its actually really useful, so thanks a lot. I tried doing this by myself, but would always miss a player or something.

I'm expecting Harrison to make big strides next year, mostly due to the fact he's American and will get lots of wildcards. Krajinovic could too, just has to step up his game to the point where he is a strong Challenger player every week. Tomic, I'm not too convinced with, he needs to actually get his head in the game, and play week-in week-out this year, instead of just the Australian tour and then the other Grand Slams.

Bhambri dropped a bit in my mind, he was a dominant Futures player, but never really performed in challengers, and I expect Marti to make some leaps and bounds, especially once the European Clay Court season starts, he'll be playing French Open qualies for sure.
Krajinovic is useless!! He will be 19 in 10 weeks time and so far he only just manage to keep 50% at Challenger wins.. he wasn't much better in Futures though