MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Where are we all from?

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2005, 08:07 PM   #26
country flag amethyst

amethyst has a reputation beyond reputeamethyst has a reputation beyond reputeamethyst has a reputation beyond reputeamethyst has a reputation beyond reputeamethyst has a reputation beyond reputeamethyst has a reputation beyond reputeamethyst has a reputation beyond reputeamethyst has a reputation beyond reputeamethyst has a reputation beyond reputeamethyst has a reputation beyond reputeamethyst has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where are we all from?

The town where I went to University: Wuerzburg in the south of Germany, in Bavaria. The town is absolutely lovely, located in a valley and surrounded by vineyards. It has hundreds of historic buildings and churches. I was married there.

The second picture shows the castle on a hill over the city.
Number 4 is a historic building of the University.
Number 3 is a modern building of the University. It always rained through the flat roof, so they had to put buckets everywhere when there was heavy rain. Ironically the historic buildings were far better (and needed less repair) than the modern ones!
Number 5 shows the street where many cafes and pubs frequented by University students are located (this pic is especially for Seb )
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Panorama.jpg (89.3 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg Festung.jpg (22.6 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Universität.jpg (43.3 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Universtät2.jpg (25.0 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg Neubaustraße.jpg (21.8 KB, 3 views)