MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Endless Federer-Nadal debates

View Single Post

Old 12-08-2010, 12:49 PM   #222
country flag Matt01

Matt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Poll: Nadals 2010 season vs Federers 2007 season

Quote:
Originally Posted by Start da Game View Post
3 slams on 3 major surfaces in the same calender year.......let me know when this happened the last time around........if you have an answer for it, i will consider other things for discussion........

until then the comparison doesn't even exist at all.......nadal's 2010 is greater than whatever fed ever accomplished in any of his single seasons........learn to live with that dose of harsh reality.......

nadal's 2010 >>>>>>> any single season by anybody in the sport.......3 slam victories on the 3 major surfaces.......beat it.......

Fed's season of 2007 was unquestionably better than Nadal's 2010 and that was is the topic of this thread. Case closed.
Matt01 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote