MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ~ * ~ The "Welcome to bright Vienna" Erste Bank Open 2011 Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-07-2010, 08:58 PM   #26
country flag Happiness

Happiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: ~ * ~The "Allez, Allez Tommy!!!" Pre-Season 2011 Cheering Thread ~ * ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eruwen View Post
I was really surprised to see Spain's not competing this year... I mean, they are the title defender!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sommarsverige View Post
Great to see Tommy had such a good pre-season start
Hope it will continue like this into the new year

And I am also really shocked they didn´t invite Spain to play the Hopman Cup But I also guess Gaby is right with her theory....strange really!
First is always nice to see you girls around

I agree with you both. I have no idea why they didn't at least gave a chance to Spain, since they're the defending champions

I'm sure Tommy will be even more motivated after this title

Hope he can rest now for some days and keep practising hard in Mauritian Islands for next week Bilbao's Master