MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - There is no finish line...

View Single Post

Old 12-07-2010, 01:50 AM   #57
country flag ApproachShot

ApproachShot has a reputation beyond reputeApproachShot has a reputation beyond reputeApproachShot has a reputation beyond reputeApproachShot has a reputation beyond reputeApproachShot has a reputation beyond reputeApproachShot has a reputation beyond reputeApproachShot has a reputation beyond reputeApproachShot has a reputation beyond reputeApproachShot has a reputation beyond reputeApproachShot has a reputation beyond reputeApproachShot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: There is no finish line...

Thread updated, so stats should now be correct until the first week of 2011. I've added a couple of extra record chases (for instance the total weeks in the top 2) and unfortunately had to take out the consecutive US Open finals table as despite having match points against Djokovic, he was unfortunately not able to convert.

On the bright side, I'm not sure if this has been raised before but by Roger has the record for the most consecutive top 2 finishes at year end. Perhaps even more impressively, all 8 years are consecutive (2003 onwards). He also becomes the first man to win a Grand Slam tournament (2000 points), the World Tour Finals (1500 points), a Masters 1000 tournament, an ATP 500 tournament and an ATP 250 tournament all in the same year.

Thanks everyone for following this thread and your continuing suggestions about what should be included. I hope you look forward to tracking and hopefully counting down to more records being achieved by Roger in the 2011 season.