MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - "The queue you join is the slowest" problem, post 4675 Rafachat vol.65

View Single Post

Old 12-07-2010, 12:37 AM   #14
country flag Minn

Minn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Merton strikes back: Football & Snooker spamming plus random topics Rafachat vol.

Merton, I've never read all the way through Rise and Fall of the Third Reich. World War II is a special interest of mine though, although I pay a lot more attention to the North American and western European parts of it. Did you go to any WWII sites when you were in northern France?

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Evita- View Post

(I'm posting this picture so there's something to see for those who don't care about snooker or football )

Quote:
Originally Posted by dal View Post
i was afraid going into sea water before.. now i'm more terrified...

people with their ships throwing their trash in the fucking water is the more realistic explanation... stupid Egyptians blaming someone else for what happened is the only thing i have to say for the Mossad explanation they gave.. typical

3 days ago all the newspapers said they caught 2 sharks and it was safe again... today i found about the woman was killed

not to mention the joke of a Parliament elections we just had
Awful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saumon View Post
Talking about elections, what's happening in Cote d'Ivoire is tragic.
Yes, it's a mess.
Minn is offline View My Blog!