MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ~ * ~ The "Welcome to bright Vienna" Erste Bank Open 2011 Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-06-2010, 08:16 PM   #19
country flag Happiness

Happiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: ~ * ~The "Allez, Allez Tommy!!!" Pre-Season 2011 Cheering Thread ~ * ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol96 View Post
Thanks Happiness (Fati?) for keeping us up to date with this - and the Catalan lesson too

I am so pleased for Tommy, as to be honest, 2010 was a horrid season for him. I really hope this gives him confidence for the upcoming 2011 season and proves that he's over his back trouble. VAMOS Tommy!!!

He is a very much under-rated player (like Ferru and JCF) who is playing at the same time as Rafa and Roger - not easy...

Hmmm - he's finally!!! written on his website about training in the Reunion Islands (OK I had to Google where they were) - nice place!

I really like it that he writes in Spanish, Catalan and English, sweetie!
You can call me Fáti, like all my friends Carol

Catalan is getting easier on me now, even if I can't speak, because it sounds totally different than what's written

Like Tommy said, when he was the first time in Open du BOTC (2003) his next Season was very good (2004), he's hopeful that may happen next year as well

Tommy knows that his fans like him and he always makes an effort to give them what they want

Last edited by Happiness : 12-06-2010 at 08:25 PM.
Happiness is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote