MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ~ * ~ The "Welcome to bright Vienna" Erste Bank Open 2011 Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-06-2010, 05:10 PM   #17
country flag Carol96

Carol96 has a reputation beyond reputeCarol96 has a reputation beyond reputeCarol96 has a reputation beyond reputeCarol96 has a reputation beyond reputeCarol96 has a reputation beyond reputeCarol96 has a reputation beyond reputeCarol96 has a reputation beyond reputeCarol96 has a reputation beyond reputeCarol96 has a reputation beyond reputeCarol96 has a reputation beyond reputeCarol96 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~ * ~The "Allez, Allez Tommy!!!" Pre-Season 2011 Cheering Thread ~ * ~

Thanks Happiness (Fati?) for keeping us up to date with this - and the Catalan lesson too

I am so pleased for Tommy, as to be honest, 2010 was a horrid season for him. I really hope this gives him confidence for the upcoming 2011 season and proves that he's over his back trouble. VAMOS Tommy!!!

He is a very much under-rated player (like Ferru and JCF) who is playing at the same time as Rafa and Roger - not easy...

Hmmm - he's finally!!! written on his website about training in the Reunion Islands (OK I had to Google where they were) - nice place!

I really like it that he writes in Spanish, Catalan and English, sweetie!
Carol96 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote