MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Endless Federer-Nadal debates

View Single Post

Old 12-04-2010, 01:41 PM   #110
country flag barbadosan

barbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Implications of Federer vs Rafa 2011 AO, what does it mean for the winner?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbj2009 View Post
yes, I never forgot that Wimbledon 2007. Rafa suffered in big injury in 4th set. I knew it and felt his pain. If no injury, I guess Rafa won that golden trophy earler, all stuffs attributed to no stopping rain.
In my view, Rafa's tennis career always encountered lots of difficulty and misunderstanding.
Best wishes for him in his next career.
And of course, you conveniently choose to forget that up to and including the 4th set, Nadal was the one playing catch-up, yet somehow you assume that Nadal would have won

"We don't stop playing when we grow old. We grow old when we stop playing." - GOLeft
barbadosan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote