MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Endless Federer-Nadal debates

View Single Post

Old 12-04-2010, 12:23 PM   #108
country flag lbj2009

lbj2009 has a reputation beyond reputelbj2009 has a reputation beyond reputelbj2009 has a reputation beyond reputelbj2009 has a reputation beyond reputelbj2009 has a reputation beyond reputelbj2009 has a reputation beyond reputelbj2009 has a reputation beyond reputelbj2009 has a reputation beyond reputelbj2009 has a reputation beyond reputelbj2009 has a reputation beyond reputelbj2009 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Implications of Federer vs Rafa 2011 AO, what does it mean for the winner?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadal_Power View Post
In Rafa's case,it means a lot more then basic and endless battle against Federer and legacy their two created. Since Rod Laver no one ever hold all 4 Slams at the same time and with eventual title Rafa can still chase Borg's amazing run at Slams until the US Open at the age of 25 (they were born almost the same date)

But,if this two are goin' to meat in that final,Rafa will left all this behind and just try to do his best.. we all know how it looks in the end at Slams finals since that bloody Wimbledon 2007.
yes, I never forgot that Wimbledon 2007. Rafa suffered in big injury in 4th set. I knew it and felt his pain. If no injury, I guess Rafa won that golden trophy earler, all stuffs attributed to no stopping rain.
In my view, Rafa's tennis career always encountered lots of difficulty and misunderstanding.
Best wishes for him in his next career.
lbj2009 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote