MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world!!

View Single Post

Old 12-04-2010, 11:43 AM   #1109
country flag monkey247

monkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

Quote:
Originally Posted by maratsmaiden View Post

Heidi! Just came by to say a huge THANK YOU for all of the amazing photos lately... I've been both incredibly busy and sick, so, havent had much time to post. Things are getting better (as am I) so, wanted to pop in to say to you and everyone, and again, bow down to you and your incredible Marat picture-finding & news hunting skills - without you we would be a lost bunch for sure
Sherri, I'm so sorry to hear you've been up against it. The possibility that someone could be too physically incapacitated to post here, just never occurred to me. *hangs head in shame* This is the best medicine I reckon, for when you're feeling blue ...

Last edited by monkey247 : 05-12-2011 at 10:58 PM.
monkey247 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote