MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world!!

View Single Post

Old 12-02-2010, 03:52 PM   #1097
country flag little_masha

little_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

Oh, man! The close-ups above at that Predators premiere!!!!

He looks so kind, understanding and warm-harted, I don't even care he's hot and whatever, I want him to adopt me!

Plus, am I completly wasted or did he have a moment of looking ...priestly?! I know, I know Marat the priest is like the oxymoron of the day.

He has a truly very, very elegant, expressive and inteligent face and, most probably, one of the most piercing eyes I have ever seen.

Very, very nice photos. Thx, Monkeytattoo.
little_masha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote