MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Week 47: Helsinki, Finland [Winner: Richard BERANKIS]

View Single Post

Old 11-28-2010, 08:01 PM   #1711
country flag fran70

fran70 has a reputation beyond reputefran70 has a reputation beyond reputefran70 has a reputation beyond reputefran70 has a reputation beyond reputefran70 has a reputation beyond reputefran70 has a reputation beyond reputefran70 has a reputation beyond reputefran70 has a reputation beyond reputefran70 has a reputation beyond reputefran70 has a reputation beyond reputefran70 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Week 47: Helsinki, Finland [Winner: Richard BERANKIS]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
I love Berankis and I am happy for him, my favourite young player (alongside with Nishikiori gamewise and Janowicz nationwise) but there has been a lot of crap said against Przysiężny who has had 2 serious surgeries on BOTH knees in the times when he should have peaked as a player, had many long breaks, once nearly a year of break, he is a weak minder but not an injury faker. Lame accussations and if there was a moderator on this board he would have told you guys off.

This section doesn't have a moderator and I can see this is a come back to the ancient dark times from where CooCooCachoo and I once brought the challenger forum to a great place to discuss tennis.
Agree. And I think the same about Nishikori and hopefully 2011 is going to be better for him. Don`t bother about people blaming Michal. MTF is full of haters and sometimes most of them don`t know what some players are going through.

The Challenger section is a great place but I see there are a lot of people that only care about their bets and drop here their frustration when they lose. BTW, I didn`t hear of CooCooCachoo for quite a long time. Does anyone know if he is still part of the forum?
[b]My hall of fame: Roger Federer-Rafael Nadal-Jo Wilfried Tsonga-David Ferrer-Juan Carlos Ferrero-Tommy Haas- Radek Stepanek-Lleyton Hewitt-David Nalbandian-Guillermo Cañas-Carlos Moya-Pete Sampras-Petr Korda- Kent Carlsson-Richard Krajicek-Karol Kucera-Tim Henman-Alex Corretja-Thomas Muster-Michael Stich-Pat Cash-Patrick Rafter-Darren Cahill-Ivan Lendl-Mats Wilander-Miloslav Mecir-Karel Novacek-Joakim Nystrom-Henrik Sundstrom-Hans Simonsson-Anders Jarryd-Jimmy Connors-Bjorn Borg-Guillermo Vilas.
fran70 is offline View My Blog!