MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Endless Djokovic/Murray debates. Do you like their matches?

View Single Post

Old 11-25-2010, 10:12 PM   #120
country flag Clydey
Cutedey

Clydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who Has The Better Forehand? Murray or Djokovic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurie-1 View Post
I was going to go into reasons why Djokovic has the better forehand - but I can't be bothered, this thread is far too amusing

The poll speaks for itself.

On a more serious note, there is one shot which Andy Murray tends not to use - a shot that is the staple of any aspiring top player - the inside out forehand to the opponents backhand. One of the reasons for that is despite Andy being a great athlete, he doesn't run around backhand to hit forehand a lot (at all?)

There are not too many players since 1990 who have won slams and not had the inside out forehand as a major part of their arsenal. The only players I can think of are Pat Rafter and Stefan Edberg.
He does run around his backhand sometimes, but why the fuck would he choose to hit his forehand instead of his backhand? Use your head.
Clydey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote