MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Endless Djokovic/Murray debates. Do you like their matches?

View Single Post

Old 11-25-2010, 08:07 PM   #109
country flag laurie-1

laurie-1 has a reputation beyond reputelaurie-1 has a reputation beyond reputelaurie-1 has a reputation beyond reputelaurie-1 has a reputation beyond reputelaurie-1 has a reputation beyond reputelaurie-1 has a reputation beyond reputelaurie-1 has a reputation beyond reputelaurie-1 has a reputation beyond reputelaurie-1 has a reputation beyond reputelaurie-1 has a reputation beyond reputelaurie-1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who Has The Better Forehand? Murray or Djokovic?

I was going to go into reasons why Djokovic has the better forehand - but I can't be bothered, this thread is far too amusing

The poll speaks for itself.

On a more serious note, there is one shot which Andy Murray tends not to use - a shot that is the staple of any aspiring top player - the inside out forehand to the opponents backhand. One of the reasons for that is despite Andy being a great athlete, he doesn't run around backhand to hit forehand a lot (at all?)

There are not too many players since 1990 who have won slams and not had the inside out forehand as a major part of their arsenal. The only players I can think of are Pat Rafter and Stefan Edberg.

http://www.classictennismatches.net/
laurie-1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote