MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2010 Davis Cup Final: France vs Serbia. Allez les Bleus!

View Single Post

Old 11-22-2010, 10:51 AM   #146
country flag teem

teem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Davis Cup Final: France vs Serbia. Allez les Bleus!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanaKz View Post
Guys, please, little brief trans, please-please!

Thank you Soulage!
What to translate with my poor english !
try a little bit with jo !

the last line inside commentaries from Jérémy :
"Jo like to share all what happends to him with his friends and family"

First : jo is burn the 17th april 1986 in Le Mans. He's single.

Jérémy is a comedian-humourist in Paris since and is 23 yars old.
He has met jo at the open of Lyon 3 years ago. Then they met themselves often in Paris ; a very fusional friendship. Jo loves to meet others, change aeras. They love to speack and remake the world! They have the sames ideas about life, sport, love to speak about women and general life.
They have both a passion job without certitudes to match !
After AO 2008 and his final, everybody was after him all the time, and sometines he answerd : Jo, no, it's not me, you're mistaken !
Even during a diner he never said "no" for an autograph !
He's a very gentle guy which can be a disavandtage in sport.
Joe takes often Jérémy since 3 years everywhere in the word for rising ! he's very generous.
He's first an outsider, then he want win and he wins. Maybe today, with his rank, with less pressure, if everybody keeps cool, he can win a big chelem.

... he's instincive and ??? right ?? intègre ????

After this, his mother's speaking about him (cause his father is sick. For the other players, fathers have been interviewd, not mothers) ... but maybe someone else no ? this is the most interesting piece of this article !
teem is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote