MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Help with Rainer's site!

View Single Post

Old 01-09-2005, 11:27 PM   #20
country flag athie

athie has a reputation beyond reputeathie has a reputation beyond reputeathie has a reputation beyond reputeathie has a reputation beyond reputeathie has a reputation beyond reputeathie has a reputation beyond reputeathie has a reputation beyond reputeathie has a reputation beyond reputeathie has a reputation beyond reputeathie has a reputation beyond reputeathie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help with Rainer's site!

Thought Iíd give thoughts since the subjectís been raised.

As Space CowGirl said we are unsure at the moment if we will be involved in the new site since its changed hands. Iím afraid itís in German but hereís whatís been discussed so far on Rainer's forums....

Essentially what Marcel has said is the new developer/owner of the site is the same guy who runs the German tennis news www.tennisredaktion.de
Marcel meantime is handing the current site over to the fans to run and so far as Iím aware they will be running it as an unofficial fan site with news, photoís and match reports. I will be contacting some of the fans on Rainers forum to offer my help with any technical issues, how long that will last I donít know. They might not even need me!

Will I be involved in Rainerís new site? Iím afraid I donít know that either. I do have another project on the go which for me personally comes first and that's Lars's site.

I do want to mention tho that Rainerís fans have been so supportive. They donít whine, and complain, they just get on with it and battle on thro the hard times so kudos to you guys!

We will keep you informed
athie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote