MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Poor poor Asia

Thread: Poor poor Asia
View Single Post

Old 11-15-2010, 08:29 AM   #14

Unhappy Re: Poor poor Asia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivanatis View Post
yup that's exactly how it is, it's clearly a communication issue and it looks like 99% of it is nothing the mods here cant be blamed for, the administration from verticalscope seems really a complete joke sending one single fella here once a week who obviously doesn't have anything at all to do with tennis in an eternal struggle to push the most recent tournament forums on the front page
one would think that the money they get from subscriptions floats right into improvements and most of all into server size which would solve the main issue of this forum, the functionality, but the database stuff you can almost bet on after every exciting GS semi or final (and not only then) is obviously telling us differently; really glad I'd never paid into it although I've considered once or twice, by now we'd surely be beyond the point where I would demand my money back
oh well.. I hope they're getting the Asia thingey fixed soon at least, it's really no biggy
And what you just said is a big reason why more people won't pay to join. Who wants to pay for something that does't work properly? I mistakenly believed when I did become a paying member that it would help the Forum to work better--more money to use to get better service. I guess that lets people know how stupid I am because my money didn't make a bit of difference in the Forum at all Unless you want to count the fact that I
got the name "Italy" included

EDIT: After I posted this I tried to go to another section of the Forums and what did I get? That's right--DataBase Error after DataBase Error--I thought I was never going to be able to get back in and the Forum isn't even that busy right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Again it would be funny, if it weren't so sad

Last edited by 16681 : 11-15-2010 at 09:17 AM.
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote